Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are there any chocolate fondue fountains that melt the chocolate themselves?

I am trying to find a chocolate fondue fountain to give to my mom for christmas, but I want, (If they exist) one that melts the chocolate itself instead of having to fill it will already melted chocolate? Can anyone tell me if there are any like this, and if so where?Are there any chocolate fondue fountains that melt the chocolate themselves?
I know there is a product called "The Chocolate Shot Machine" and you add cocoa with milk and it melts it. It will pour your chocolate in anything you desire. Perfect for dipping or drinking. Check out the source link for more info on it. May be just what you're looking for.Are there any chocolate fondue fountains that melt the chocolate themselves?
I don't think there is a fondue fountain taht will pour out its own melted chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment