Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What chocolate fondue should I get at The Melting Pot?

Today is me and my boyfriend's one-year anniversary, and we're going to The Melting Pot. We're just going for dessert, which I'm really excited about because I LOVE chocolate. Which fondue should I get? I was thinking about just the plain milk chocolate, but the marshmallow one sounds good, too.



Any suggestions? I'm not a big white chocolate fan.What chocolate fondue should I get at The Melting Pot?
The original is my favorite out of the ones on the menu. However, at the Melting Pot by my house, I had a waiter one time that had his own custom chocolate fondue... it was milk chocolate, peanut butter, Baileys, caramel, and I think he tossed some pecans or walnuts in there... omg it was amazing. Every time I got back, I ask for the "snickers" fondue, which is what the waiter called it. All of the other staff knows what I am talking about because everyone who has ever had this waiter asks for this custom fondue. So maybe your waiter can whip up something special for you that's not on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment