Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I buy a chocolate fondue set?

I am looking for a cheap chocolate fondue set for under 拢10 to get for my sister this christmas. I have seen them on the internet but I would rather go into town and buy one. I live in Nottingham but I'm going to meadow hall in Sheffield tomorrow. Does anyone know a shop that sells one? Thank you to anyone that can helpWhere can I buy a chocolate fondue set?
woolworths have one reduced from 拢20 to about 拢10
Try British Homes Stores .im sure i saw them or Marks and Spencers.Where can I buy a chocolate fondue set?
Ebay
In USA, local dept stores, food places, try phone book.Where can I buy a chocolate fondue set?
Havent found one for under 拢10 but have found one for 拢12 if thats any help. NEXT sell them and currently have 4 ranging from 拢12-拢25. You can see them if you go on www.next.co.uk and put chocolate fondue in the search. Hope this helps.
I believe that Sainsburys is selling one for around that prize amongst the seasonal gift range.
Try linnens and things or bed bath and beyond
Argos do them and they look quite good, they cost 拢9.99 code number is 4200497, think you can order online!
Anywhere, Argos, Woolworths, Lakeland, John Lewis, Next, most stores with household dept will sell them.
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment