Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much Chocolate Do I Use In A Small Chocolate Fondue?

Ok so we're having a sleepover and we are using my friends Chocolate Fountain/Fondue. We lost the instructions and have no idea how much chocolate we need. We searched on the internet and we found out we need 5 pounds of chocolate, as in weight, we have no idea how many bars that is. Any ideas?How much Chocolate Do I Use In A Small Chocolate Fondue?
I would use chocolate chips not bars and you also have to add vegetable oil as well to get it to flow in the fountain



3 bags of chocolate chips any type milk or dark your preference

3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil



Melt in microwave before putting in fountain, if it won't flow add an 1/8 cup more oil at a time until it doesHow much Chocolate Do I Use In A Small Chocolate Fondue?
i forgotHow much Chocolate Do I Use In A Small Chocolate Fondue?
usually 2 large bars...the 250 g

No comments:

Post a Comment