Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you clean a nostalgia electrics chocolate fondue fountain?

I borrowed a Nostalgia Electrics chocolate fondue fountain for a party and I would like to clean it before returning it but can not figure out how to take it apart. Can anybody help me with this? It has a stainless steel base and the fountain parts are plastic. I believe there is one black spinning deal in the middle that needs to come out to be cleaned. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.How do you clean a nostalgia electrics chocolate fondue fountain?
You can try looking on their website: http://www.nostalgiaelectrics.com/defaul鈥?/a>



Or ask the people you borrowed it from. I have a popcorn popper from that company but I've never had to clean it other than just wiping it off with a towel.How do you clean a nostalgia electrics chocolate fondue fountain?
Or ask the people you borrowed it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment