Sunday, January 29, 2012

Favorite chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?

I'm going to The Melting Pot tonight for dessert. It's my first time going there, so I was wondering what chocolate fondue is the best. I personally am not a fan of white chocolate or marshmallow, and I know they make a few with those ingredients. But of the others, which is your favorite? I also looove Reese's peanut butter cups, does their Original recipe taste like them?



Oh, and I heard they keep giving you as many dippers as you want, but you don't pay extra for more dippers. Is that true?Favorite chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
Great Place to eat!! (2 in Charlotte, NC)

White chocolate on all that fruit... what else?? hehe

Yummmmmmmmm
Yes! Their original is amazing! I hate chocolate and peanut butter together unless it is a Reese's and now their fondue of course. I know they give you more dippers for birthday parties and such, but I do believe you have to pay per plate. If it is just you going, perhaps you should get the dessert for two and have both plates all to yourself yum!Favorite chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
You don't get extra desert dippers without paying for them but you do get bottomless veggies, also, my daughter's fav is the the flaming turtle. Have fun.
I went there once and it was sooooooooo good. I can't remember the different fondues. I know we had the peanutbutter chocolate. They give you fruit, marshmellows,pound cake and pretzels.Favorite chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
yes it is true but the velvet cake is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment