Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best chocolate for fondue?

I just bought a fondue fountain for a party and want to know which is the best chocolate to use? Can I use the chips?What is the best chocolate for fondue?
Belgian chocolate is the best. It contains lots of cocoa butter creating a perfect even flow. It also adds a nicer gloss or shine to the chocolate. Try and find bars or chips with lots of cocoa butter and avoid adding veggie oil.What is the best chocolate for fondue?
There are a lot of different types of chocolate fondue. You could just go with the basic melted chocolate, or a combination of different ingredients to make up a nice fondue. I made one over the new year that was really yummy. I got the recipe from http://www.chocolate-candy-mall.com/choc鈥?/a>



Of course, I just used a regular fondue pot, not a fountain. There may be limits to what ingredients can go through those. If you have the instruction booklet, double check.



Have fun!What is the best chocolate for fondue?
You can use any form of chocolate you like, I like to use blocks or the ones shaped like discs, they are specifically designed for melting evenly. I suggest to get a good dark chocolate with a high cocoa percentage. This will go the best with most of the things you will want to be dipping in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment