Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much would it cost for just a cheese fondue and a chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?

My friend and I have decided to go to one that opened near us. It seems really expensive for the entrees. I'm just wondering how much it would cost if we just got a cheese fondue and then a chocolate fondue. How much would it cost each of us and what usually comes with each fondue? Thanks.How much would it cost for just a cheese fondue and a chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
Go online and it might depend on where you live. my guess would be around 20 i luv that placeHow much would it cost for just a cheese fondue and a chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
I'm going from memory here, so this is only ballpark. Went a few years ago with friends, and got some of each- chocolate, cheese, main course. It was about $150, for 4 adults and 4 kids. So, just cheese and chocolate I'm guessing around $40, so $20 each for 2. There was bread for the cheese, and maybe veggies. Strawberries and I think shortbread cookies for the chocolate. It was all good. I think we got chicken, beef, and shrimp or fish for entrees. It's a nice splurge once in a while. Have fun.How much would it cost for just a cheese fondue and a chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot?
Go to their online web site and sign up. They will send you the specials they are having. I believe that there is an online menu as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment