Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I make Oreo crumb-coated marshmallows?

I want to make some marshmallows coated in graham cracker crumbs and some coated in Oreo crumbs for my chocolate fondue tomorrow, but I don't know how. You usually get them with the dessert trays at The Melting Pot, and they're quite delicious.How do I make Oreo crumb-coated marshmallows?
i would use the big marshmallows and dip them in milk chocolate or white chocolate and roll them ibn the different crumbs..also rolling them in coconut or pecans would be good...How do I make Oreo crumb-coated marshmallows?
I don't have that recipe, but here is one to add to your party:



http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1713,157鈥?/a>How do I make Oreo crumb-coated marshmallows?
Try calling Melting Pot, maybe they will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment