Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm doing a french project on a french speaking country and i chose Switzerland and im doing fondue but?

I am doing a french project on a french speaking country and i chose Switzerland and i am suppose to be doing fondue but i decided to do chocolate instead of cheese. Do you think that is okay? Or should I just do cheese instead? Help me please...I'm doing a french project on a french speaking country and i chose Switzerland and im doing fondue but?
I'm sorry if this sounds a little bit harsh but I have to say it as it is: There is NO chocolate fondue in Switzerland. Chocolate fondue is an American invention and a disgrace to the real fondue. A real fondue is a cheese fondue. You can use Gruyere or a mixture (so-called moitie-moitie) of Gruyere andVacherin. You can also buy ready-to-go mixtures over the internet (http://www.igourmet.com/shoppe/prodview.鈥?/a> or at WholeFoods, Trade Joe's etc.



Oh, I forgot to mention that the Swiss also eat meat fondue (in oil or broth) but if you're doing a project on Switzerland you definitely should make a cheese fondue. For sure NO chocolate.
It depends. Is this an assignment that you have some wriggle room, or did the teacher specifically assign you the subject?

If you can do what you want, I'd go with the subject you feel you can talk about the most.I'm doing a french project on a french speaking country and i chose Switzerland and im doing fondue but?
It depends because fondue is fondue no matter what it tastes like. Cheese fondue is more traditional but chocolate is nicer. If you have to do fondue then it shouldn't matter if it is cheese or chocolate. Go with your gut feeling
The Swiss are famous for their chocolate. Go with that.I'm doing a french project on a french speaking country and i chose Switzerland and im doing fondue but?
It really depends on your teacher. If they didn't specifically assign cheese fondue then you should be able to choose to write it on chocolate fondue. If you prefer to write about chocolate fondue, it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment