Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tonight I'm having a 3 course fondue and need help?

so Im having a family fondue its 3 courses cheese fondue and broth fondue and the last one is chocolate fondue and i need help to know what kinds of food Im having in all 3 of those fondues



P.S what is a good cheese to use and what is a good chocolateTonight I'm having a 3 course fondue and need help?
for cheese you want bread and crudites, for broth maybe meat and solid veg (though I never heard of a broth fondue), and for choc, bread, strawberries, cooked pearTonight I'm having a 3 course fondue and need help?
A good cheese would be Fontina or Gruyere. For chocolate, some good quality milk chocolate will do.



For the cheese, cut up a french baguette into cubes.

For the chocolate, any type of fruit that isn't too watery will be good. Strawberries, grapes, apples, pears, maybe some honeydew and canteloupe.



I've never heard of broth fondue either.

No comments:

Post a Comment