Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the best dessert you have ever had in a restaurant?

i just went to " melting pot" ( a chain fondue restaurant) in minneapolis and had the best dessert there.

it's a chocolate fondue.

it comes with borwnies, cookies, cheesecakes, banana, pineapples, strawberries and etc.

you just dip those foods into melted chocolate sauce and eat.

it was heaven.What's the best dessert you have ever had in a restaurant?
OMG I have had that before and it is wonderful. We had big marshmallows too and that was my favorite dipped in the chocolate. And that is good, but my favorite dessert is at El Chico, a Mexican restaurant. It's Mexican apple pie and it is a big piece of apple pie served on a sizzling iron platter covered in a brandy butter sauce with cinnamon ice cream on the top. Its so hot you will burn your mouth if you are not careful. After eating a big Mexican dinner, me and my husband always share one and we fight over the last bites scraping the brandy sauce off the platter. Its sooo good.
my favorite would have to be a caramel bonbon! ;)What's the best dessert you have ever had in a restaurant?
Almost anything from the Cheesecake factory.

Love that place
Spago Beverly Hills, Fresh Cake (it was a Birthday!)What's the best dessert you have ever had in a restaurant?
I love warm brownies with chocolate sauce and ice cream!! I also like pecan pie!
I love the blondies at Applebees!
I had a ten-layer, ice-cold chocolate cake from Charlie's Steakhouse. It was the most scrumptious piece of heaven that I have ever tasted.
cheese cake....and this one place had a molten triple chocolate cake...now that was heaven!!!
Hot fresh blueberry pie with a scoop of of vanilla ice cream on top. My mom and dad took me out special for my 12th b-day and that was my desert.... and is rarely a desert.... usually unexpected... but the blueberry vanilla..... brings me back to birthday.... age 12.
my fave is chocolate topping, um!!
I used to get a "hot fudge cake " at Bobs big boy, but they closed the ones in town, so... now i get some really good bread pudding with lemon sauce at a locals restaurant in town
that sounds delicious but the best dessert i have had would have to be the chocolate molten at chillys it is a chocolate cake shaped like a volcano with melted chocolate on the inside and a scoop of vanella ice cream on top
Death by Chocolate mousse. 3 layers, white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate, mixed with tiny rum vermicelli.
wow... chocolate fondue.... the Melting Pot is such a rip.... lets see... i have to cook my own food, i get a few ounces of beef and some veggies and some bread, with hot oil and melted cheese... i went to a melting pot once, cost over $100 after tip for two of us, and we went out for some taco bell about an hour later
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE 7 LAYER "MOTHER LOAD" CAKE FROM CLAIM JUMPER IS MY PERSONAL FAV. ITS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. BUT YOU NEED ALL YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO HELP YOU EAT JUST ONE SLICE IT'S HUGE!!!!



WOW! THE CHOC FONDUE SOUNDS GREAT!!!! OKAY WHERE ARE MY HERSHEY KISSES AT? I'M DEF GETTING A SWEET TOOTH RIGHT NOW!!!
Love Banana Foster-it's a dessert they flame.

I had this with cake on bottom, then ice cream and the

banana's in a butter rum sauce, then they light the whole thing on fire! Really good stuff!
ritz calrton in west palm beach. chocolate mouse filled with creme brulee and gingered pineapple, to die for.
The maple blondie at Applebees, and the Napoleon from Sam Seltzers
Tiramisu - I LOVE that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment