Sunday, February 26, 2012

How many people will a dessert at the melting pot serve?

I am thinking about going to the Melting Pot for just dessert on my birthday.



I have been there several times and love their desserts. I always take one other person and get the Big Night Out, but I just want dessert this time. There are 5-6 people in our party. If we order 1 regular sized (compared to small) chocolate fondue, will that be enough for all of us?How many people will a dessert at the melting pot serve?
well i went there with my mom, dad, and grandma and we ordered 1. we were talking and eating, and then we realized that it was gone in like 2 minutes. and they all said that they had only had about one bite each. so apparently i had eaten the whole thing by myself. oops (: so we had to order another one. so i would suggest you definitely get 2 for that many peopleHow many people will a dessert at the melting pot serve?
I think one might not be enough(depends on how hungry you guys are). Try 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment