Sunday, February 26, 2012

What should I make for supper for my boyfriend?

I'm planning a romantic night once my parents and sister go away for 2 weeks...I'll have the house to myself and I'm trying to complete my plans for what I'm going to do for my boyfriend. I have little things planned already, but I don't know what I should make for supper...any ideas???



Fruit,chocolate fondue and whipped cream for dessert ;)

(Especially strawberries)What should I make for supper for my boyfriend?
Maybe some weird pasta like with pesto sauce. Think about his favorite foods too. Could you do a whold fondue meal?What should I make for supper for my boyfriend?
When I first moved in with my significant other, I would watch the food network and make surprise dinners every now and then. watch cooking channels, or go online looking for recipes.
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment