Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can I use Hershey Kisses in a fondue?

I have a ton of dark chocolate hershey kisses left over from making christmas candy. Can I use it for my fondue fountain? Also I'm melting it over a broiler, should I use heavy cream when melting it? If so about how much? It's about 20 oz of chocolate.Can I use Hershey Kisses in a fondue?
Yes you can, but melt them in a double boiler.

Heavy cream? Only if you want to lighten the chocolate( making it more of a milk chocolate). And if you do, use only a couple of tablespoons.Can I use Hershey Kisses in a fondue?
For every 6 oz of chocolate you will want 1/2 cup heavy cream and 2 tblspoons of butter. Use a low heat setting - the hershey kiss chocolate may have a lower temp at which the chocolate will burn, but it should work!Can I use Hershey Kisses in a fondue?
you dont need to use heavy cream and i assume that it would be okay to use in a choc.fountain.
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment