Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I create a yummy chocolate gift?

I am making a gift basket for a raffle. It will be a chocolate theme. I already have a small fondue set to include. What else should I add to make it special??How can I create a yummy chocolate gift?
Dip somebodys shadoodle in chocolate..lil bit messy but oh so fun;) or you could always make buckeyes, which are chocolate covered peanut butter balls.How can I create a yummy chocolate gift?
If you really hate someone, you can take a dump and mix it with your chocolate before you make it and serve it to them! I have done that twice. Once to an ****** and once to an ex that cheated on me. It is a priceless feeling when you seem them eat that chocolate.How can I create a yummy chocolate gift?
Chocolate covered pretzel rods dipped in sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment