Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can i cook fondue in just a tea light fondue pot?

I am doing a demonstrative speech on how to make fondue. I do not have an electric fondue pot only a tea light one. My speech is meant to be only 5 minutes long. Will my small tea light fondue pot melt chocolate or cheese fast enough? Will chocolate of cheese melt faster? any ideas of what i should do? or any good recipes that are FAST? help!!Can i cook fondue in just a tea light fondue pot?
I was going to suggest that you make a practice fondue for the recipe tryout as well as the pot, but you've put it off till the last moment but now you're not going to be able to do that.

Melt the chocolate or cheese mixture in a heavy pot and then transfer to the small little light one.

How many people are you doing this demo in front of?

Who knows if your small light pot will work? What are we, psychic?

Good luck anyway and try not to look too embarrassed!



.Can i cook fondue in just a tea light fondue pot?
I am psychic. You will do well. You will do well.

Thank you!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment