Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can anyone help me for a sexual name for a pink chocolate fountain.?

I am hosting a lingerie bridal shower and we have made all sorts of penis related food items and have named them all ( choco-penis, sugar *****, etc.). We also want to set up a fondue fountain that has pink chocolate. I need some naughty suggestions as to what to name it.Can anyone help me for a sexual name for a pink chocolate fountain.?
motion potion

cherry rain
Vulva VolcanoCan anyone help me for a sexual name for a pink chocolate fountain.?
Your question violates the terms of service for Yahoo Forums.



These forums are also used by minors.
The Booty Call.

Coq Au Come.Can anyone help me for a sexual name for a pink chocolate fountain.?
sexual names for a pink chocolate fountain

http://cooking-service.synthasite.com/?q=sexual%20names%20for%20a%20pink%20chocolate%20fountain
鈾?splashoferotica 鈾?or pinkalicious lava flow

No comments:

Post a Comment