Thursday, February 23, 2012

If you went to a fondue restaurant, would you pig out on the cheese dips or on the chocolate dips?

i am a total chocoholic.

and not a big fan of cheese.

so deff. chocolate.If you went to a fondue restaurant, would you pig out on the cheese dips or on the chocolate dips?
I wouldn't "pig out" on anything.
i think it would be more of an appetizer kind of place. but either way it sounds good.

yummmmm yummmmmIf you went to a fondue restaurant, would you pig out on the cheese dips or on the chocolate dips?
the times we've been to Geja's in Chicago (our fave fondue), we get the whole dinner (cheese first course, meat second and chocolate third)- we dip some bread and grapes in cheese- then choose the meat sampler- some scallops, lobster, chicken and beef , and then the chocolate- first roast the marshmallows on the flaming chocolate- then pound cake and fruit...



we love it :) But it's like a once every 2 years kinda feast...
cheese dips without a doubt!If you went to a fondue restaurant, would you pig out on the cheese dips or on the chocolate dips?
AHHH! Sophie's Choice...i luv cheese and chocz...but i guess mostly on chocolate dips!
I love both, but I would have to go with the cheese. Hopefully I would buy a mixture of both, and have it all:)
Cheese dips for starters, then fondue for dessert but please do not pig out!
i prob pig out on cheese dips as I love cheese but if the chocolate was good I would try it too but if both were great I would try both in numerous combinations....if you a located in Sydney Aust tell me where this resturant is as I wont to go...
Darlings, be careful. I dipped a marshmallow into some molten sugar in a fondue and burnt my lip and a huge blister came up on it. This was at a friend's place. Neither my boyfriend or I had experienced fondue before and he complained all the way home that cooking a bitesize piece of meat on the end of his fork took too long and he was starving all night. There was crowding and queueing at the fondue pot cos she only had one. I told him I admired her experimentation and he was lucky to be invited. This was a week later when I was able to speak. Tongue was burnt as well. Fondues must have been all the rage at that time cos a fondue restaurant opened then. I was in a bookstore a few weeks later and a man approached me to ask which fondue cookbook would I recommend for his sister's birthday and I said GIVE HER A GIFT VOUCHER, I DON'T RECOMMEND FONDUE.
no, I like cheese but not chocolate. I don't think I would enjoy this kind of restaurant.
choc

No comments:

Post a Comment