Sunday, February 26, 2012

What meal can I make for a woman to really impress her?

There's a girl that I really like, and I would like to impress her by cooking for her on Valentine's Day...



I'm not much of a cook, so something easy and fast would be nice. I have a fondue set that I'd like to use for desert, so maybe something that goes well with chocolate fondue?



Any ideas would help, thanks!What meal can I make for a woman to really impress her?
Cheese on toast. --
How about fish, seafood, or a nice, juicy steak?What meal can I make for a woman to really impress her?
Depends on what her fav. food is.

But, a man cooking in the first place is impressive.

And I love chocolate. =)
I always get take out, ,and throw away the boxes , and put it in cookware to look as if I did it....Thank you Applebee's ,and you too O'Charlie'sWhat meal can I make for a woman to really impress her?
I think you should find out what kind of food she likes and then incorporate those ingredients into a dish she'll like.



p.s. not all women like chocolate.
you can do all types of fondue!



she'll feel like she's at the melting pot. cheese and chocolate fondue's are always good!



find out her favorite food, and go for it.



to go with chocolate fondue, i'd use strawberries, pretzels, bananas, pineapple-fresh is always best, you can also put the chocolate onto almonds, walnuts, or pecans.



have fun! :)
How about spaghetti with ground beef in it and a jar of ragu spaghetti sauce. It is easy to make and really good. Get a loaf of french bread, put some garlic and butter on it. Whip up a quick lettuce and tomatoe salad. A bottle of Italian wine, and you have prepared a wonderful romantic Italian dinner for two. Don't forget candles, soft music, and chocolate fondue for dessert. Good luck. :-)
girls women love chocolate. they like dove candy .milk or dark .but thats love . a meal
Get some filet mignon, butterflied, grill it if possible, no larger than 8oz. wrap edge in bacon if you want more flavor.



Cook up some wild rice or normal as small side dish. Instant rice can work easy, 1 minute.



Get some dinner rolls or biscuits from store, tube or package is fine, just get name brand, not store brand.



If old enough to drink, nice bottle of wine to go w/ the meal.



Single large lilly with carnations around it in small glass vase as center piece.



Lights turned low or even better, multiple candles for light w/ one being a vanilla candle....for "the mood" if you know what I mean.



Soft music or instrumental only in background playing.



You'll score a 10 my friend and can all be done for well under $100 if not even less.
Check this out.



epicurious.com
You could fix a nice ceaser salad, have fish, and for the vegetable you could have maybe some corn. Don't forget the strawberries to go with the chocolate fondue. I hope you have a nice time with your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment