Thursday, February 23, 2012

I will be traveling to Manila in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone knows of any fondue restaurants...?

in the area. Preferably a place that does a 3-course meal. Like a cheese fondue for starters, then an oil fondue and finishes up with a chocolate or dessert fondue. I will be staying in the malate area. If anyone knows of any places that offer any fondue, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!I will be traveling to Manila in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone knows of any fondue restaurants...?
Cafe Adriatico. Known for fondues. At the Remedios Circle corner Adriatico St.I will be traveling to Manila in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone knows of any fondue restaurants...?
Old Swiss Inn Restaurant @ Garden Plaza Hotel. It's been a while, don't know if they still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment