Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to customize wrappers for a Hershey's Chocolate bar?

So, for my birthday party, I found this amazing fondue party idea! It's so cute! Anyway, for the invitations I want it to be a Hershey's chocolate bar, and I want the information for the party on the wrapper? How do I do that for free? Thanks so much! :)How to customize wrappers for a Hershey's Chocolate bar?
That sounds really cool! I love it! You could turn the original wrappers inside out and write on them, or figure out the size and print something out on the computer and just tape it around the candy bar.

Maybe ask someone who is artistic to do it if you don't think it will look good doing it yourself.

You could also probably find some nicer paper at a craft store to do it on if you want so spend a little money on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment