Thursday, February 23, 2012

You guys realize that Hershey's chocolate tastes nothing like real chocolate- right?

Poll: Chocolate fondue or chocolate souffle?You guys realize that Hershey's chocolate tastes nothing like real chocolate- right?
You, know-- it wasn't always that way.

I remember them tasting so much better even 15- 20 years ago.

Very sad.



Poll- Fondue all the way! What doesn't taste good dipped in chocolate? lol



=0)
yeah it tastes like dog chocolate.You guys realize that Hershey's chocolate tastes nothing like real chocolate- right?
i dont like it anyways :]

Poll: Fondue bcuz ive never had souffle
Yes, it is. But we buy it cause its cheap.You guys realize that Hershey's chocolate tastes nothing like real chocolate- right?
real chocolate has a bitter taste and I agree there is better chocolate out there than Hershey's
Fondue...and it doesn't even come close to comparing to Belgian chocolate
i don't care for it,,, i am lindt person myself.........gotta love thos swiss TRUFFLES!!!!
Wowow.My candy jar is filled with Hershey's chocolate. And I've had like 6 peices. That's a let down right there.

And fondue because I've never had souffle. I'd love to try it though.

xo
tastes like candle wax
Thank God we don't have it over here. Apparently, American sweets (candy) all taste like crap anyway, that's why they try to cover it up by stuffing absolutely everything with peanut butter.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk FTW! Makes your Hershey's taste like crap... well... MORE like crap...
Yes, I know that and a lot of the bigger chocolate manufactures are substituting cheaper oils/fats for the cocoa butter.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/09/choco鈥?/a>

And apparently Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker was bought by Hershey's. I hope they don't change the chocolate they make because it is really good chocolate and made with cacao beans, cocoa butter and vanilla beans.

People should really read the labels on the chocolate and candy they buy to make sure they are getting what they are paying for.

Personally, I like the really good chocolates.
It is real chocolate. Just not the finest cacao beans. They also add a dehydrated milk to their milk chocolate that acts as a preservative. I'd rather have a Toblerone personally, but what do you want for a mass produced chocolate? I know of worse chocolate producers. Ferrara Pan and M%26amp;M Mars inc... Chocolate Souffle
Godiva and John and Kira's are excellent!!!



Valentine's Day should be every weekend!!!



My passion and downfall!!!
not a chocolate lover.
makes me fat! don't like it much but tastes good

No comments:

Post a Comment